Shorea, Kokum, Aloe, Eucalyptus-Mint
SENSKI FOR OUR SENSITIVE CLIENTS
Diving into the world of skincare can be intimidating for anyone — there seems to be an endless list of different kinds of gels and creams and oils, each for a different purpose, condition, and skin type. For people with sensitive skin, skincare can be even more overwhelming.
We realize that some are sensitive to even nature’s most mild products, thus using fresh and raw ingredients, we offer four blends that take that in mind. As always please conduct a patch test in a small area to ensure compatibility.
Nearly half of all people say they have sensitive skin, which can cause a feeling of tightness, dryness, itching, burning and redness. Sensitive skin is caused by nerve endings in the top layer of the skin becoming irritated. It is often the result of damage to the skin’s protective barrier – allowing irritants and allergens to penetrate the skin and cause redness and inflammation.
SENSITIVE SKIN SYMPTOMS:
• Your skin flushes and turns red easily
• You’re prone to rashes and bumps
• Beauty products sting or burn
• You have dry patches
• Your skin feels itchy
• You’re sensitive to the sun’s UV rays
• You have broken capillaries on your nose and cheeks
• Fragrances irritate your sin
• Your skin reacts to weather changes
• You break out easily
• Deionized Water, Coconut Oil, Hempseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetereth-20, Carbomer, Aloe Vera, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Methylparaben Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Proplyparaben, Beeswax, Fragrance Essential Oil Blend